I have a new makeup look for you today, which I created over a month ago because I wanted to test out the Essence All About Sunrise eyeshadow palette (you can read a review on it here).
There’s no full face picture this time because I totally forgot, sorry everyone. xD
I’d wear this particular look for either an end of Summer night out (Yup, I’m far too late here!) or in the Fall, as the colors in it are quite warm. I am actually planning on rocking this look all throughout this Fall and Winter. You know, when I’m not too sleepy or too lazy to actually do something decent with my eyes…
As usual, here go two close shots of my eyes:
I’m counting the shadows here from the top left to the bottom right (the same way you read a text) of the palette.
- I started by applying the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all over the lid as an eyeshadow base, so that the white would make the colors pop.
- Then I patted the shade 2 with my finger onto the inner half of my eye and shade 3 onto the outer half, blending them together afterwards.
- Next, I patted a tiny bit of the shade 6 just on to the outermost corner of my eye and blended it using a windscreen motion towards the crease of the eye.
- After that I lightly patted the shade 4 on top of the shade 2 I had previously applied, to give it a little bit of a golden tone.
- Now we’re only missing the bottom lash line. Grab that shade 6 and bring it down towards the outer corner of your eye, right under the lash line.
- I grabbed the shade 3 again and swept it across the rest of my lash line, then reached for the shade 1 to highlight the inner corner of the eye and the brow bone.
- Finally, apply lots of mascara and you’re done!
This is how today’s post ends, if you have any request on any look or something you’d like me to do please do let me know, thank you for taking the time to read this and, until next time, have fun!