OK, lets be real here. I never really thought of myself as inspiring.
All through my life I’ve always done a million different “inspiring” things: I learned how to play the piano, the guitar, I studied musical theory, I used to attend singing classes at my music academy, I taught myself how to figure skate by watching skaters on TV, I later started lessons on it and skating professionally, I took Taekwondo classes for endless years and got quite far with it… Even this blog, I see blogs as inspiring! Still I have never seen myself as inspiring in any way. Dunno why, but meh.
So I never really thought I’d get the Very Inspiring Blogger award, I didn’t even know it existed! But I was nominated for it by Wanderlust so thank you, I really appreciate it! It’s good to see people actually take the time to read what I write and that they like it.
Here are the guidelines:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 another amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
On to the facts now! I’m running out of these, by the way.
- I have a weird phobia: there are times when people hug me, or hold my arms down or my legs, and I literally panic. It doesn’t always happen, but sometimes someone hugs me too tight and I go mental. xD
- If you follow my blog, you probably know I am a programmer. But I was not taught how to program, or how to code, I literally taught myself on my way to and back from the first college I attended to. Most of the stuff I can do today I taught myself how to do at a very young age.
- I asked a friend of mine to help me with the facts. He says I am determined: there were about 6 of us in his house and I was hungry, so I burned my fingers to make toast for me and the rest of the guys at 2am when I was half asleep. Makes sense, huh? xD
- I talk to my pets the same way I talk to people. =)
- Years ago I almost got ran over by the fastest train we have here in my country and I was perfectly OK with it when I realized I almost died. Then I had a 3h train trip ahead of me so I started thinking about the train almost killing me. I panicked. :3
- I collect watches. At the same time, I’m cheap. Sooo I like to collect watches while complaining about the cost. xD
- I’m running out of facts here… So excuse this last one, please!
Finally, my nominees:
Yes, I realize there are just 4 of them… But they do inspire me! xD
This is the end of today’s post, I hope I didn’t bore you too much with the facts, thank you again to Jordan from Wanderlust and thank YOU for taking the time to read my blog. =)
Have fun today, guys!