Over a month ago, I was nominated for another Liebster Award by Asha from The Oxford Owl. She writes many reviews on her blog (Lush lover, anyone?!) and she was actually the one person I asked for help some months ago when I first started blogging. Thank you for the nomination, Asha! 😀
Lets start with the rules:
- Answer the 11 questions;
- List 11 facts about yourself;
- Nominate 11 smaller blogs for the award;
- Set them 11 questions.
Now, as Asha actually forgot that last “rule” where she had to give me 11 questions, I’m just gonna go ahead and answer the ones she was given.
1. Where were you born?
I was born in Lisbon, Portugal.
2. What is your favorite fragrance?
Hum, it depends… But I’d say anything with a strong vanilla scent, Live by Jennifer Lopez or Amor Amor by Cacharel.
3. What color do you most like painting your nails?
Tricky question… Maybe a dark red or a nude color.
4. Are you left or right-handed?
Right-handed for habit but I used to be able to do most things (not writing) with both hands. I bet I still can…?
5. What is your favorite book?
Can I go for a series of books? Harry Potter!
6. Beyoncé or Rihanna (or neither)?
I don’t like Rihanna’s music for starters. Now Beyoncé, I’ll admit she has some good “Girl Power” songs, but she’s not exactly my thing. If I have to choose one, Beyoncé for the win!
7. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Meeting people who like makeup just as much as I do and learning new stuff about it.
8. What three things would you take with you to a deserted island?
Asha stole one of my items! 😥 My tablet (books and music!), my phone (just for the camera and extra music storage) and my GBA, also with Sapphire in it (because it’s the most recent Pokémon game I own). You didn’t say there was no way to charge electronics, so my answers are valid. 😛
9. What is your favorite hobby?
Figure skating and Taekwondo. I’m literally dying here because I haven’t been doing any of the two for the past three months. Due to that, my temporary favorite hobby is playing MMORPG’s.
10. Cats or dogs?
Cats! I love their sh… – hum – adorable personality! Maybe because it’s like mine. xD
11. What is your favorite TV show?
Buffy, the Vampire Slayer. It has been since 1997. But I also really like Hannibal and The Vampire Diaries.
Now for the hard part… the 11 facts! I ran out of facts a long time ago but lets see.
- I’m a night person. You want proof? As I’m writing this post, it’s 4.15AM over here.
- Today (May 15th) is actually my birthday, so happy birthday me! Heck, I’m getting old.
- The most beautiful, grumpiest cat in the whole world owns me. =)
- I am constantly falling asleep and waking up as I write this because I haven’t been getting much sleep lately. Yet, I keep writing.
- Only about 6 people in my life know this blog exists.
- I like TV series better than movies. Movies are way too short. Yayks, I like a commitment!
- I hate any kind of flat shoes. I am somehow being punished for it, as flat shoes is all I’m allowed to wear this summer. 😥 Thank you, foot ligaments!
- I’m the biggest perfectionist ever, specially when it comes to my grades. I got an 11.3 out of 12.5 on the last project I received. I was pissed: a 11.3 is not a 12.5!
- When it comes to Maths and Physics, I give up on being a perfectionist. Those subjects aren’t for me. 😀 You know why? I’m too lazy to work for those two!
- You may call me Scrooge McDuck. I’m THAT cheap.
- I love Italian and Indian food or anything with cream IN it (as in, cream being one of the main ingredients).
Now it’s my turn to nominate 11 blogs:
- Kayla from Be Beautiful;
- Hanna from FashionCrazyGirl;
- Elaine from Flabs Rule The World!;
- Sasha from Go For Garbo;
- Izzi from izzisaur;
- Jacqlyn from Jacqlyn in Wonderland;
- Davina from Lady With No Name;
- Carina from Softly Sometimes;
- Clarity and Elle from Stalking Beauty;
- Gillian from Always Unpresentable;
- Niki from Colour Me Niki.
And finally, my questions for them:
- 1. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
- 2. Before you answer a call, do you ever “rehearse” what you’re going to say? Why?
- 3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- 4. What do you feel most thankful for in your life?
- 5. If you had any kind of way to know the truth about literally anything, what would you want to know the most?
- 6. What is your greatest accomplishment in your life?
- 7. What do you value the most on a friendship?
- 8. Most treasured memory you have?
- 9. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
- 10. When did you last cry in front of another person? And by yourself?
- 11. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Have you done it? If not, why?
This is all for today’s post, thank you again Asha for nominating me and thank you everyone for reading!
If any of you nominated girls decide to actually do the tag, leave me the link in the comments, please. 😛