I was nominated for another Liebster award, this time by Fatima from Lipsticks & Coffee, so thank you Fatima! I really appreciate your nomination, as this is often a way to get more followers and know new people. 😀 Fatima is a beauty blogger who does lots of tags and reviews, go check her blog out as I’m sure you’ll love it. 🙂
So we’re starting with the rules!
- You must link back to the person who nominated you;
- You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you;
- You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your questions;
- You cannot nominate the person who nominated you;
- You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
Lets move on. Questions’ time!
1. What is your favorite drink?
In general, water. If that’s not a valid answer, either coffee, caramel licquor or strawberry Caipirinha (aka morangoska, if you don’t know what any of that is, Google it :P).
2. Which TV shows are you watching at the moment?
Hannibal, Da Vinci’s Code, Grey’s Anatomy… Once Upon a Time whenever I have nothing better to watch, as I love to guess who the characters are before it’s revealed. I’m a kid at heart! xD I can’t remember any others but I know I watch more.
3. What is the most expensive and least expensive makeup item that you own?
That’s kind of hard to answer, because I think some stuff is much more expensive here than in the USA so it’ll be a “relative” answer. But either my Naked 3 palette or my Estée Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover foundation.
4. What is the last video you watched on Youtube?
This one by Bubz: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSe84yEY4vQ
5. How many languages do you speak?
That I can remember, only 4.
6. Which celebrity would you love to meet?
Heh… Don’t know. Typically I “know” celebrities through a screen, which doesn’t make me feel particularly inclined to meeting them. xD
7. What phone do you have?
A Samsung S4 and an iPhone 3GS (not sure about which iPhone version I own and I’m too lazy to get my butt up and go check it xD).
8. Three things you would love to achieve?
Finishing my major, getting a good job and moving out of the country to another with more opportunities and conditions.
9. What inspires you when blogging?
The fact I “secretly” enjoy beauty and girly stuff, lol. xD
10. Can you cook?
Yup. If I couldn’t, I would have starved to death by now. Either that or I would roll myself around by now instead of walking. 😀
11. Are you currently studying?
Sadly, yes. Trying my best to finish everything study-related (finish the good way, not give up).
Now I am supposed to nominate 11 people… I don’t know any new 11 people with under 200 followers and I don’t really wanna torture the ones I have been nominating lately with yet another nomination in a 10 days gap. So I’m still gonna write my 11 questions and invite YOU to consider yourself nominated and answer them if you’d like. 🙂 If you do, please send me the link, I’m a curious cat. 😀 For the ones I do directly nominate, here they go!
Finally, 11 questions!
- 1. Are you a good dancer?
- 2. What’s your favorite Sci-fi film/series, etc?
- 3. What’s your favorite movie quote?
- 4. What makes you nervous the most?
- 5. Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?
- 6. What do you think the greatest invention has been?
- 7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 8. What’s been the worst gift you’ve got?
- 9. When did you last go to the beach?
- 10. Have you ever sleepwalked?
- 11. If you were to join an emergency service which would it be?
Yes, I cheated again on the questions! I’m out of those, lol.
I’m now finished with this post, thank you for spending your time with me and I hope you enjoyed it! 😀