Hi beautiful girls! 😀
First off, a huge thanks goes Jamie’s way (from JFK Days), who nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you haven’t checked her blog yet, you definitely should, specially now that she recently created a YouTube channel. On to the award:
The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you by your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subject covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life.
The rules of The Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Display the award certificate.
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 13 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Now, 7 “interesting” facts about me:
- I’m the kind of person who is ALWAYS late to go anywhere, so I usually speed like crazy to get to places in time and usually I’m still late. xD
- I love to travel, I’d live my life driving all over the world if I could (and if my car could fly/swim). My next trip is going to be either London, Santorini (a Greek island) or Mozambique (my family from my mom’s side is from Mozambique).
- I am planning on moving to either USA, UK or Italy as soon as I finish my major. And the best part is I won’t be alone in a country I barely even know because there will be someone coming with me. 😀
- I love animals and was actually planning on going to vet school (is that the correct name?) in college. I ended up going for a different major but I still have a special bond with animals, which usually allows me to approach animals whose owners usually tell me their pet is going to bite my hand off.
- I love to sing (which is what I’m doing as I write these facts) but back on a professional music school I went to for years I’d force my teacher to kick everyone out of the room on singing tests so I could be evaluated because I was extremely shy. If there was anyone other than me and the teacher in the room I wouldn’t open my mouth, for his frustration. xD
- Most people usually think I’m mean when they first meet me because due to my childhood I have serious trust issues, lol. So I always put up this “wall” so people think “Hey, if I do anything wrong to her, she’s mean enough to fight back and take me down at any cost, better not mess with her.”. People then (usually) try not to piss me off and, when they finally really get to know me, they all say I’m actually too sweet and fragile when they always thought I was a *beeeep* (bad word). xD
- People usually tell me all the time that I am a really old lady in the body of a 24 year old, which I hate to hear. You know what they point as proof? I have about 3 different friend groups but I most often go out with this one group, in which I am the youngest. The youngest after me is actually 6 years older than I am, and the oldest of us all is 11 years older than me. Even that oldest one calls me old because I’m the “responsible” one always taking care of everyone else, so that’s their “proof”, lol.
- Fatima from Lipsticks & Coffee;
- Asha from The Oxford Owl;
- Angie from Rubyangel711;
- BEAUTY ADORATION (Sorry, I couldn’t find your name, I refer to you by your blog name!);
- Maria from Amriaa;
- Andrea from Blushing Brushes;
- Miss Dee STyle;
- Jessica from Dupes Are A Girl’s Best Friend;
- Valentina from Low Rise High Hopes;
- Catherine from Miss Happy’s Beauty Blog;
- Clarity and Elle from Beauty Stalkers;
- Elaine from Flabs Rule the World.
This is all for today, thank you for reading and I hope you liked this post! 😀