The lovely rubyangel711 just recently tagged me on the Shine On Award and considering I am in college totally bored I decided to do it right now. Thank you Ruby for tagging me! If you didn’t yet, you guys should definitely check her blog.
If you would like to accept and forward the award on, the “Shine On” Award rules are:
- Display the award logo to your blog.
- Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
Now time for the 7 random facts about me:
- My mom’s side of the family is Mozambican.
- I’m a competitive athlete: I am a figure skater and a 1st DAN on Taekwondo.
- I went to a professional music school from the age 3/4 to 17/18. In there I learned to play the guitar and the piano professionally and learned every instrument I had access to by hearing(?). I was also part of the school’s choir.
- I may not look like it but I am a total nerd. xD I love technology, I’m majoring at something that’s close to Computer Science but much harder (we specialize on programming, operative systems and hardware) and I am a programmer as well. Also, I’m a hardcore gamer whenever college doesn’t kill all of my free time.
- I was raised with two boys (8 and 9 years older than me) who I have always considered to be my brothers. 🙂 Due to that I was a tomboy until I turned (maybe) 16.
- I am addicted to coffee.
- Even though I am now an adult, there are two Christmas presents I treasure to this day. I have always been a sick child so all of my parents’ money was directed at paying for my health costs for the first years of my life. But when I was 3 years old I came home from the hospital for Christmas and I had been begging my parents for two very particular presents all year: a high-tech “baby” who really “needed” my care and a Walkman (yes, I am that old). I was a very happy child when I opened my presents under the tree and I realized I had gotten both of the presents I wanted. 🙂 Knowing the effort my parents must have done to get me those two items, I treasure them to this day because it reminds me of one of the best Christmas of my life. 🙂
And now my nominees:
- Lipsticks & Coffee;
- The Oxford Owl;
- BEAUTY ADORATION;
- Amriaa’s Blog;
- For Vanity’s Sake;
- Blushing Brushes;
- Miss Dee STyle;
- Think. Love. Makeup.;
- Colour Me Niki;
- Lipgloss and a Backpack;
- Jacqlyn in Wonderland;
- Eye Have A Lot of Feelings.
This is all for this post and thank you for reading!